Friday, January 9, 2015

Oil India commissioned 5 MW Solar Power Plant in Rajasthan

Oil India which is the second largest Government owned exploration firm in India has recently commissioned a 5 MW Solar Power Plant in Rajasthan.  Oil India has so far has built only small solar power plants.  But now it has built and commissioned its first grid connected 5 MW Solar Power Plant at a village Raghwa in Ramgarh district in Rajasthan.




The plant was inaugurated by OIL Chairman and Managing Director Sri S.K.Srivastava. The company is planning to expand this unit by another 9 MW which will be completed by the end of year 2015.  The 5 MW Solar Power Plant with Polycrystalline Technology was set up at a total cost of Rs.41.49 Crores.  There are 20,400 solar modules in the plant each having a capacity of 245 watts.  An over head transmission line of 11.49 Km has been constructed to feed in the generated power to the Grid.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com.

    ReplyDelete